I hear this question often: “Why Pareto Realty?”
Of course, we can go 2 ways with this question, and both get to the same place.
“Why the NAME Pareto Realty, rather than “Barry Owen Realty” or a more “Traditional” name?” The answer is that we wanted our Firm to have a name that is descriptive (not prescriptive) of the culture and beliefs of the folks who align themselves and their Real Estate Sales Careers with those of their Professional Homeland . . . The Vital Few!
“Why would I as a real estate sales professional want to affiliate with Pareto Realty Instead of one of the myriad other choices in Middle TN?”
“Why would I as a home Buyer and/or Seller want to working with a REALTOR affiliated with Pareto Realty”?
Every time I hear this question, regardless of context, the first thought that enters my mind is “Vital Few“!
I believe most people intuitively know and crave what this means for them . . . The alternative is “Trivial Many”
What’s the difference?
You ask: “WIIFM (What’s in it for me?)”
That’s a fair question, and I believe you will be pleased with our clean and simple (uncomplicated)
- An independent residential real estate sales firm that supports member agents in building and growing consistently productive niche businesses as they enjoy the healthy life rhythm they want and deserve.
- Everything we do has its own unique story and meaning for our “Vital Few” members.
- Pareto Realty offers a tasty blend of high technology, innovation, and performance oriented training & consulting in a superior (FUN) office environment – never taking our eyes off the fundamental Rhythm of “Live, Work, & PLAY”
- Our namesake derives from the Pareto Principle AKA The 80/20 rule and The law of the VITAL FEW which states: “For many (most) events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes. in 1906, Italian economist Vilfredo Pareto observed that 80% of the land in Italy was owned by 20% of the population. It is a common rule of thumb in business; e.g., “80% of your sales come from 20% of your clients.”
- Every minute of every day, our Team is thinking about ways we can improve our service to our clients.
- We are, indeed, a team with a common goal . . . for ALL of us to succeed because we know that each individual success benefits all of us.
- Pareto Realty’s commitment is to serve our agent members through perpetual innovation, coaching and training, and appropriate growth.
- Pareto Realty’s mission is to have a “Vital Few Niche Specialist” in virtually every sub-market of Middle Tennessee.
- We focus on building the productive success of each and every one of our members rather than the quantitative number of agents in our firm.
- Our most important “Vital Sign” is the percentage of agents who close a house each month . . . and the goal is 80% (Most firms track @ 20%).
- A fair and easy to understand compensation model with very generous “perks” for members who consistently sell houses.
- The minimum required level of production is simply: “Sell one house each and EVERY month!”
Final thought/Observation: “When common folks see themselves as being “Vital Few”, something happens in their heads that brings our their propensity to be servant-leaders . . . and good things happen for all.”