Successful Real Estate Sales Professionals have to wear many hats as we serve clients who are navigating through one of the most significant transitions of their lives . . . Moving their HOME.
Sometimes, we are “Psychologists,” friends, confidants, advisers, coaches, decorators, imaginationers . . . We’re always helping our clients discover and realize their dreams and aspirations.
Every new client and listing brings a fresh, new set of opportunities to practice this art. Those REALTORS who are successful at establishing a level of trust with each client that allows that client to open up and be transparent tend to appear to be effortless in their work.
POTENTIAL often means “Open to possibilities” . . . This invites the flow of creative and innovative juices – Fluid thought.
Like a parachute, the minds of REALTORS and their clients are most effective when OPEN.
Below are a few details and pictures of what most folks would consider to be “another $500,000 listing in Green Hills” . . . I see more than that 🙂
This total package (House/Lot/Location) is worth considering for anyone looking from $500,000 to $1,000,000ish
3510 Belmont Blvd happens to be in a golden location and has lots of latent potential even though it’s a fabulous house as it is now. In the interest if brevity, I’ll bullet point some of my creative thoughts about this house followed by pictures to support my case that this is a FANTASTIC house.
- LOCATION – On Belmont between Clairmont and Graybar – Both of those streets are magical neighborhoods in which neighbors know each other and celebrate life together . . . In Green Hills but not in the fray of the Mall . . . and nearly adjacent to Lipscomb University.
- CONDITION – The former owner did a “Light Rehab” on the house which means that he up-dated the major systems – Plumbing and Electric. The heavy lifting is done. The fun part is that he maintained the classic Cape floor plan with large, sunny rooms.
- POTENTIAL – Look at the house immediately to the right – a House that was the SAME house but now has an addition of a 3 car garage below with a fabulous Master Bedroom Suite above . . . along with a bit of a face-lift.
- ROOM TO ROAM – (or expand) – the yard is 2/3 acre – a fabulous setting . . . or (GHASP) perhaps a good candidate for “In-Fill Build” of 2 houses
- BASEMENT – Rare but true – This one has an apartment (Great for Lipscomb students) in @ 1/3 of the space leaving the remainder for workshop or expansion.