Responding to a challenge by Seth Godin to re-cap the year . . .
What did I accomplish in 2010?
Seth acknowledges that most folks don’t do this exercise . . . or if they do it, they don’t give themselves enough credit for all the things they have accomplished in the year.
I challenge YOU to do the same . . . and email it to me . . . and blog it or post it on facebook . . . BRAG ON YOURSELF!
1. Dove into Real Estate Sales working directly with Home Buyers and Sellers . . . and out of my 5 year gig as Principal Broker, trainer, and coach for a Highly productive 100+ associate office.
2. Restructured my database of @ 6,000 contacts – distilled it down to @ 1,200 “Real People” – Re-tooled & recreated the marketing and Lead Generation strategies for my Real Estate sales practice.
3. Launched “Monday Morning Coffee” as a weekly connect to my database.
4. Developed the concept for a new real estate firm . . . named it Pareto Realty . . . and launched it in September.
5. Launched a new WordPress Blogsite which will ultimately become the Pareto Realty Website
6. Established depth with Social Networking sites – Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Plaxo, ActiveRain
7. Created “”Vendor spotlight Lunch & Learns” and hosted 8 consecutive weekly events with an average of 18 Participants representing an average of 8 different real estate firms at each event.
8. Developed the concept & curriculum and Presented the first “Life Rhythm Workshop”
9. Served the first year of a 3 year term as a Director for the Greater Nashville Association of REALTORS.
10. Bought a new home in Green Hills and got our children enrolled in great schools.
11. I and Debbie survived what most folks are calling one of the WORST years in Real Estate sales . . . and we did it with no decrease in income from 2009 (which was our best year to date) . . . even after having lost a significant salary source of income early in the year.
I believe that if 2010 were the game of Survivor . . . We finished with chins up.
the ground-work is laid for 2011 to be the best year EVER.
I am projecting a doubling of Real Estate Sales Volume . . . and explosive growth for Pareto Realty.
Your turn . . .
I’m just sayin’