I’m a believer that 2011 holds a LOT of promise for being a great year for all of us . . .
There’s a caveat, though . . . It ain’t going to be easy.
There is NO more important time than NOW for all of us to communicate and share and take advantage of EVERY opportunity we see to LEARN and network with others in our industry.
Seth Godin offers some fantastic ideas in his book “Unleashing the IdeaVirus” . . . I summarized my favorite golden nuggets in this blog post Monday Morning Coffee – “Unleashing The Ideavirus”
At the risk of overwhelm, I offer you the following FREE opportunities for education and networking in the coming weeks and months. I hope you will consider joining as many as you can squeeze into your calendar 🙂
- February 2 – Benefit Concert for Lori Caste’s (RE/MAX Elite) Brother & Sister – @ 12th & Porter @ 8:30 PM – Brian Copeland is MC & 6 great bands (including Etta Britt with Village) Tickets: Single $15 or Couple $25 – Click the links to buy on-line or pay at the door.
Lunch & Learn events – ALWAYS FREE & informative – 11:30 AM
Just click the links to RSVP or email me
- January 26 – 8 Building Science Myths Every REALTOR should know
David Voudrey – Archer Home Inspection along with Barry Westbrook DocAir – @ Maggiano’s West End – Very few seats available
- February 2 – Rewards & Risks of Property Management -Todd Jackson with Stones River Properties has some great rental options for tough listings – Options that keep the Listing Agent in the mix
- February 10 – Straight Talk – What’s going on behind the curtain with Mortgage Processing – Daniel Ramer with Pinnacle Mortgage leads a round-table discussion . . . and might even be able to bring a REAL underwriter in.
- February 16 – Web Marketing – Using WordPress Effectively – John Housholder with www.ahsodesigns.com offers some great tips for using WordPress – It can be WAY more than just a blogsite
I am totally open to new vendors – Contact me if you know of someone who might want to host one of these Lunch & Learn events.
Other notable events . . .
- February 3 – Book Club – this month’s book is Seth Godin’s “Unleashing the IdeaVirus” – 11:00 AM @ Panera The Mall at Green Hills
- March 21 – Life Rhythm Workshop – 9-12 – Get the most out of your life – Only 15 seats available
- April 13 – Have you registered for http://www.rebarcampnashville.com? FREE (but you MUST register) and may very well be the best day of education you’ll have the opportunity to attend all year! Over 600 very smart folks are already registered.
- May 5 – First Annual REALTOR DAY in Open Space – With Trade Show – This is the quintessential “follow-on” event after the more technologically oriented REBARCAMP – This is a day of exploring other issues and opportunities relating to thriving in today’s market – this event is FREE
Pareto Realty is a locally owned and operated real estate firm with focus on achieving HIGH PERFORMANCE in Life – and establishing a smooth life rhythm. If you are a performance oriented Real Estate Professional looking for a higher level of accountability, let’s talk.
Last word: I expect to be announcing soon the opening of Pareto Reserve . . . a “sister company” to Pareto Realty, LLC . . . Pareto Reserve will offer licensees thinking about retiring their license a way to continue to receive (LEGALLY) referral fees from sales originating from their database – Call me for details!
I’m just sayin’