Sounds ominous, doesn’t it?
Today is the last day of 2015.
What’ll be different tomorrow, if anything?
Will it just be more of the same?
Is this a continuation?
For the Optimists in the crowd . . . Is this a BEGINNING and NOT an end?
Will we all experience the 5 stages of grief as we mourn the passing of 2015?
One of my daily motivators comes in the form of brief emails from Mike Dooley at Tut.com, and here’s his take on the new year:
“I want you to know that I’ve ordered up another year for you.
Think I’ll call it 2016.
I’m going to put most of the same people from 2015 in it, since you all think so much alike. But there’ll also be a few new, very cool cats coming to play – give them some time to grow up though.
And I’m going to have things start off pretty much exactly where they left off in 2015, for continuity’s sake. Flips folks out too much when I don’t.
All in all, 365 more days in paradise and only one request of you:
Let’s do this,
The Universe – Http://tut.com
Is that too Cliche?
I think not!
All of my question above are rhetorical.
I don’t know what’s best for you, but you do.
You know in your heart and mind what you want to . . . need to . . . MUST do differently in 2016.
You know other things I cannot even fathom.
While you might not want to admit it, you know you are personally powerful enough to DREAM BIGGER and to bring those dreams into reality.
Once you activate this Passion by taking responsibility for moving FORWARD every minute of every day to fulfill this passion, you’ll be amazed at:
- How the right people start showing up in your life
- Things start happening as your creativity and Spirit awaken
- Your SURPRISE as these things that are happening are the RIGHT things to happen (and probably aren’t commensurate with your expectations)
- You start finding yourself in all the right places at all the right times.
- You gain crystal clarity about when something is over and proclaim it being over as you move forward to follow your passion
- How you suddenly feel like, when you’re not in a place where you are feeling useful, you have permission to use your 2 feet to take yourself to wherever you are contributing and receiving the MOST benefit.
Suddenly, cool stuff starts happening as you are now more intentional about SHOWING UP and Being fully present everywhere and with whomever you are.
When people observe your new-found joie de vivre and ask you what you’re doing differently, you simply know that the BIG change is that you are following what has heart and meaning for you. You’ve committed to yourself always to tell the truth (without Judgement) to yourself and others, and you are resolutely working on mastering the art of letting go.
At the bottom of the “Notehead” I carry on my clip board is this personal mantra:
I live by these principles even as the world seems to conspire against me 🙂
My wish for you as we enter 2016 is that you find more fulfillment than any year before.
Simply and BOLDLY!