Wouldn’t it be great if you had NO competition?
In that world, your phone would ring and provide you with a consistent flow of good, quality leads.
These leads would be people who are JUST like the people with whom you most enjoy working.
These new customers and clients would respect your time and boundaries . . .
They would be FOCUSED and motivated.
In this Utopian world, you find yourself relaxed and “in the flow” as you (seemingly effortlessly) practice your art of serving them quintessentially.
Sound too good to be true?
This world CAN be YOUR world . . . as soon as you’re willing to let go of:
- Your need to CONTROL
- obsessive-compulsive goal setting and time management
- allowing other people to define you
- trying to keep up with the Joneses
- following other people’s dreams (Instead of your own Heart)
- any propensity you have to buy “Get Rich Quick” programs
- your belief that being selfish is a bad thing
- ANY level of victim mentality you have adopted through the years
- your NEED to make money
- your belief that you can do it ALL by yourself
- the notion that NO ONE knows more than you
Become THAT person who knows EVERYTHING and EVERYONE associated with a niche for which you have great PASSION.
Do THAT and ONLY THAT!
Delegate or refer the rest . . .
and have patience.
That Selfish part?
You’ve gotta start with acknowledging that you DESERVE this level of “Fame and Fortune” in your own little corner of the world.
YOUR No Competition Zone awaits . . . Go get it!