How much of all of the above do you use?
How much Paper do you use relative to “before?”
How much more fulfilled, gratified, productive, and efficient do these gizmos make you?
Are you really doing more – FASTER – or are you simply doing MORE?
and is that “More” you are doing getting you closer to where you want to go (Your purpose)?
Not a day goes by when I don’t hear of someone in a tizzy over technological issues . . . “Smartphone isn’t working . . . consumed the WHOLE day just getting it right”
Missed appointments because they landed in the wrong week on the electronic calendar.
The very important documents mysteriously wandered into the internet void.
A pad of paper and a writing instrument seldom malfunction,
the potential is HUGE!
- One sheet of paper can be a daily list of things to do and log of calls made and received.
- Another sheet – Weekly schedule and goals for the week.
- 3rd sheet – Monthly calendar/Planner
- 4th sheet – Yearly Calendar/Planner
- Handful of blank note cards with envelops = Genuine communication (EVERYONE loves getting a handwritten note in the mail)
- Need to leave a note for someone?
- A Handwritten journal/log could become that book you always wanted to write
- Using paper is more PERSONAL (I miss the days when REALTORS actually PRESENTED purchase offers face to face – rather than impersonal email)