Channeling Freedom Shock to good purpose

Freedom Shock is unbridled passion! These things – obstacles – shackles – chains – overbearing people – stupid rules . . . They hinder our creativity. They’re holding us back. Sometimes, they’re self imposed limiting beliefs or believed boundaries. We’ve been told this cannot be done – It’s impossible, so don’t even waste your time […]

Freedom Shock!

Thor got loose last night . . . Thor is the innocent looking one on the left. He’s got a great, loving disposition. Looks can be deceiving! There’s a veritable hellion imprisoned in that calm and endearing presence. 90% of the time, he oozes with love and affection. The other 10% of the time, he’s […]