Through the years, I have seen many multifaceted captions conjured up by savvy REALTOR marketers . . . all with the intent to catch the eyes of THAT Buyer.
In truth, we don’t need more than one right Buyer for any house we market. We only need the one who loves the house and is ready, willing, and able to BUY it when our seller is ready to sell it.
“Better Than New” is one of those captions that is most often used when marketing a resale home in an area with lots of new construction.
One might reasonable ask: “How/why could ANYTHING be better than new?”
- The house is ready to move in NOW with no construction hassles and/or delays.
- Many of those pesky kinks have been worked through as the seller discovered them in the past 4 years
- The seller has added upgrades – Fences, Fixtures, etc.
A house that’s better than new looks like this
This is 2116 Skyglen Trace. The current owners purchased the house new 4 years ago and have meticulously maintained and improved it.
- 3/4″ Hardwood floors
- French gutter drains
- Covered back deck with privacy blinds
- Fenced back yard
- 20′ x 12′ Walk-in, floored attic storage
- 5 ft jetted tub and over-sized separate shower in Master Bathroom
- Ikea is coming soon to the area
You’ll love the wide open spaces, and the volume ceilings bring in lots of natural light.
Skyglen Trace is a dead end street, so no drive through traffic.
One of the best features?
You can move right in . . . 30 days after signing a contract.
There . . . Now you know!
Better than new IS possible 🙂
Connect with me for more details and/or to schedule your private viewing of this fine abode.