I hope your week is off to a good start. From my perspective, it seems a little quieter . . . are some folks already on “Labor Day Holiday?”
We’re thinking deep thoughts this week as we try to unravel what’s going on locally, Nationally, and Globally and determine how we can be most effective in our personal and business lives.
So . . . YOU are invited to the following:
- Friday Morning Mastermind @ 10 AM 9/2 – Topic: The Internet . . . (click the link for details). We’re going to explore it ALL . . . We have a LOT of BIG questions about the impact the internet is having these days in all facets of our lives . . . Hope you’ll join us – RSVP & I’ll send you location info
- Life Rhythm Workshop @ 9AM-Noon Friday 9/23 – Save the Date – This is a 3 hour session to find your flow – We examine goals, life purpose, and boil it down to a Daily, weekly, monthly, annual rhythm that’ll keep you on track towards fulfillment! YES! We WILL do all of that in 3 hours 🙂 RSVP please.
- WEST MEADE RENTAL AVAILABLE $1,300 – Vosswood 3 bedroom 1 1/2 bath – Current tenant is buying a house and cannot break lease. Call Debbie Owen 615-485-8833
- OMG! 664 Magnolia Lane REDUCED to $217,500 in The Woodlands (Near Nippers Corner, Brentwood, I-65). This Seller is READY to sell and this house is PERFECT. Everything is up-graded in the past few years – All new systems – Possession is NOW!
- Vital Nashville is on the calendar November 4 – A full day conference for Local Business Owners and REALTORS to come together to explore issues and opportunities we all are facing in today’s market. Save the Date and let me know if you know of any Local Business Owners who should know about this community event