Pareto Realty is an independent residential real estate sales firm that supports member agents in building and growing consistently productive niche businesses as they enjoy the healthy life rhythm they want and deserve.
Since conception mid-June 2010 with a 90 day gestation period and an oh-so-magnificent birth September 14, 2010, We have created FAR more than “Just another residential real estate sales firm” . . . Everything we do has its own unique story and meaning for our “Vital Few” members.
A few weeks ago, I received a random call from someone who had heard of Pareto Realty. Their immediate first question was: “Why Pareto Realty?”
While I walk and talk our culture and vision within the office, this call helped me understand that I have not told this story to folks within our community . . . almost as if we were operating as a “Secret Society” keeping our beliefs and perspectives under wraps.
Today, I decided it’s neigh time to put it “out there” in a more palatable way.
After all, we DO want to attract more of the “RIGHT” Real Estate Sales Professionals to join us.
So . . . here goes . . .
This yarn begins with my BarrysDriveTime.com raw video I did this morning. I record these musings via Facebook Live every working day while driving from home to office (7:15 AM CST). Life lessons – Sales strategies – Life Rhythm – Real Estate in Middle Tennessee – Open Space Technology – Owen Hollow . . . Today’s is all about the meaning and culture of Life Rhythm and Pareto Realty.
Founded September 14, 2010 by Principal Broker Barry Owen, Pareto Realty offers a tasty blend of high technology and performance oriented training & consulting.
We are “family style” with a fun and productive office environment – never taking our eyes off the fundamental Rhythm of “Live, Work, & PLAY”
We believe EVERYONE can achieve high levels of success through “right” consistent and persistent business practices.
Our namesake derives from the Pareto Principle AKA The 80/20 rule and The law of the VITAL FEW which states: “For many (most) events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes. In 1906, Italian economist Vilfredo Pareto observed that 80% of the land in Italy was owned by 20% of the population. It is a common rule of thumb in business; e.g., “80% of your sales come from 20% of your clients.”
Pareto Realty is home for “The Vital Few Real Estate Sales Professionals”.
Strategy for success:
Every minute of every day, our Team is thinking about ways we can improve our service to our clients. We are, indeed, a team with a common goal . . . for ALL of us to succeed because we know that each individual success benefits all of us. We are not “just another real estate firm” because this mindset begins with Broker/Owner Barry Owen whose commitment is to serve our agent members through perpetual innovation, coaching and training, and appropriate growth.
Pareto Realty’s mission is to have a “Vital Few Niche Specialist” in virtually every sub-market of Middle Tennessee.
We focus on building the productive success of each and every one of our members rather than the quantitative number of agents in our firm. Our most important “Vital Sign” is the percentage of agents who close a house each month . . . and the goal is 80% (Most firms track @ 20%).
On the surface, our business model appears to be Traditional . . . not so much!
Continue reading to learn how our simple approach differs from the others.
- 80:20 Commission split for ALL members with a Cap on total paid to Pareto Realty each anniversary year. After meeting the cap, agents receive 100% until anniversary date.
- NO (ZERO) monthly office/desk/technology fees whatsoever
- Our goal is for EVERY one of our members to sell a minimum of 1 house each and every month, and we have a business model that works for members who consistently practice these habits.
- You’ll love Pareto Realty’s “Bonus” possibilities that could pay all of your Association, MLS, and License fees.
- ParetoRealty.com is WAY more than just a website . . . It’s also a robust and Niche Focused Internet Lead Generation engine which provides more than 140 leads every month for the firm. These leads are available (at no cost) to those members who want a strong source of new leads outside of their Sphere of Influence.
- Transaction Manager for secure document creation and execution
- Monthly Team Meetings for education and motivation
- 3 “Skills Training Meetings” each month
- Office in the heart of Green Hills
- 4 Team Meetings each month
- Business Coaching available for accountability and business building with Principal Broker Barry Owen
- Life Rhythm: Ongoing workshop to help participants identify their Life Roles and Goals and then to develop appropriate personal and professional habits to keep them on track to SUCCEED!
Our primary objective is for EVERY one of our members to succeed in all facets of their lives.
CEO – Strategist – Principal Broker