Winning a game (ANY game) requires these 3 things:
Fundamentals – Master these at such a level that you do them without thinking. If you’ve gotta pause and think about these basic skills and knowledge, you steal important brain resources from more important matters like developing strategy and identifying opportunities you can exploit to your advantage.
Fitness – Can you sustain your intensity throughout the game? Have you had the rest you need to be able to perform at the top of your game? Are you in decent (good) Spiritual, Mental, Physical, Social, and Emotional condition such that fatigue and external influencers will not be able to distract you from your mission to win?
Defensive Awareness – Are you “driving defensively?” Your awareness of everything and everyone anywhere near the field of play is critical. If you are able to anticipate and defeat/Avert attacks from your opponent, you render them unable to score and secure your potential for Mission Accomplishment.
These 3 fundamentals apply in virtual all “AO”s (Areas of Operation:
- Military combat (Readiness – training, marksmanship, Discipline, Uniformity)
- Sports fields (Soccer, Football, Basketball, Etc)
- Driving (Cars, Bicycles, Airplanes, Trains, etc)
- Business (Lead generation, Negotiating, Managing)
- Personal (Relationships, Volunteer and Charitable Organizations)
- Self (Mastering your own ability to stay “Centered and balanced”)
Once you’ve got these dialed in, you get have FUN with your offense.
and WINNING (Mission Accomplish) soon becomes a habit.
This is how we roll at Pareto Realty. It’s how we approach our own, personal lives . . . our business practices . . . and our client representation.
We tend to “win” more than most because we know that when we go on the offense we’re just having FUN!