Not everyone wants to be rich and famous!
In fact, most of those who want fame and fortune won’t get “there”.
This is a “Chicken or egg” scenario:
Which is it?
Do you achieve fame and fortune because that was your goal (to be rich & famous)?
OR . . .
Do you achieve fame and fortune because you’re the best at what you do?
Where’s your focus?
I’ve noticed that many of the most successful (Rich and Famous) people I know got to be that way because of the following:
- Authenticity – Following heart with goals in alignment with personal life purpose.
- Tenacity – Being willing to do whatever it takes (Within Legal and Ethical parameters) to make each and every minute of every day, week, month, year to contribute to the cause . . . more and better than the day before.
- Consistent and persistent, indefatigable pursuit with clear vision of the path.
- Intentional relationships with people who support and challenge without judgement.
- Being “teachable” – Expectation of SURPRISE – Knowing that things seldom pan out per the plan and having the gracious patience to learn along the way.
- Deliver more and better than promised.
- Being “remarkable” – Doing those things most others don’t . . . Simple things like returning the grocery cart to the stall AND taking a moment to straighten the others that were slung in there.
- Don’t ask how you can serve others in their times of need . . . just do!
Ooze with enthusiasm as you create your art.
Do all of this, and you WILL be “Rich & Famous” in ways that you never could have imagined.
Why the picture of my my Lawn Mower?
It’s 3rd birthday is this Spring, and this little work horse keeps Owen Hollow beautiful when the grass is growing. That’s no easy task because Owen Hollow is VERY hilly which makes it especially hard on the tranny and motor and blades, but that’s OK BECAUSE:
My friend Tom from Tri-Green Equipment in Hendersonville, TN comes and fetches her every year between Thanksgiving and New Year and takes it back to the shop where they tune it up, change oil and filters, sharpens blades, and lots more . . . and when she comes back home, she looks THIS pretty every year.
For me, it’s like getting a brand new mower every January . . . ready to perform as soon as the grass starts growing.
From my perspective, the most Rich and famous Lawn Equipment Company on the planet is Tri-Green.
So . . . how are YOU Rich and Famous?
Who’s talking about you, and what are they saying?
Just keep on delivering more than you promise!