Your Personal Lead Generation Strategy
- If everything could be happy happy joy joy, what would your business look like?
- Who would you serve?
- Where would you be selling houses?
- How much money would you like to be making each month/year?
- Who do you know now?
- Who would you like to know?
- Who are your 5 closest friends . . . and why?
- Do you have a database?
- If so, do you have the ability/strategy to communicate with your database?
- Do THEY know they are in your database?
- Do they know how important they are to you and your business?
- There are lots of people you haven’t met . . . Who are the ones you’d die to meet?
- How important is this to you?
- Are you willing to do “whatever it takes”?
- Proactive or reactive?
- Intentional or accidental?
- What % of your business would you like from your Sphere of Influence SOI? (Repeat & Referral)
- What % of Incidental/Accidental do you expect? (Open Houses, Sign calls)
- Are you willing to Dial for $? (Withdrawn, Expired, FSBO)
- What % could you reasonably expect from a Farm?
- What % do you think you can capture monthly via Internet lead Generation?
It’s time for some math.
Refer back to #4 . . . Apply #14, and consider this final and most important Question:
Now GO and DO!